Friday 26 October 2012

THE BOOK. THE BOOK.

So, this afternoon at about 1.32pm a 7 tonne truck arrived, with a pallet (amongst other things) in the back, addressed to me. I'd been waiting for this since 8am. Here it is.
It's the pallet at the back on the left.
I knew what it was. I was pretty sure I knew what it was.
 
OK. So half an hour later, after getting the boxes up the steps to my flat and into my flat I sat back and looked at the boxes.  
So, I guess we ought to open them eh?
 
Ooh, what's that cheeky little thing poking out of the box?
 
Shall we open it up even more??
Lets.
 
So, there they are. The first copies of Splinters that i'd ever seen. The book i'm publishing. A book that I care about deeply and think is pretty amazing actually.
 
So, I guess i'm going to have to touch one now....
Ooh, a sexy new book.
It is real. It's a real book. I'm so so excited.
I look inside and there are words. The brilliant words of Joseph D'Lacey. They are all exactly as I remember them. Which is a relief.
 
It has happened. Splinters by Joseph D'Lacey is a thing. An actual thing.
 
Today has been good.

You can read all about this book right here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment